Wireless Gateway / Repeater
- Receives data from up to 100 transmitters
- Connects to BAS networks, IT networks, or cloud monitoring services
- Redundancy-capable for mission critical systems
- Signal repeater for extended range
- Integrated, internal antenna
The wireless gateway receives data packets from the wireless transmitters (or repeaters) and makes the information available to wired BAS networks, IT networks, or Internet-based monitoring services through a range of industry standard protocols. Up to 100 transmitters and 800 sensor points can be managed by the wireless gateway, (WSG-101 for 2.4GHz, WSG-102 for 900MHz) providing significant scalability for current deployment and future system growth.
- Wireless Sensor System User’s Manual
- WSN Network Configuration Guide (Ethernet, RS-485, FTT-10)
- WSN Setup and Mounting Guide
- Datasheet – WSG-101 2.4GHz BAS Gateway/Repeater
- Datasheet – WSG-102 900MHz BAS Gateway/Repeater
Network Interfaces and Protocols
Ethernet: BACnet/IP, Modbus TCP, SNMP, XML
RS-485: BACnet/MSTP, Metasys N2, Modbus RTU
Others available, contact Powercast for more information.